Mobile Money World Conference 2009 will be held on 29 to 30 July 2009 in New Delhi, India to discuss on strategies to develop the best business model and new business partnership in delivering mobile financial services to the mass market.
Singapore (July 07, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Mobile Money World Conference 2009 will be held on 29 to 30 July 2009 in New Delhi, India. Highly-regarded speakers representing the mobile operators, banks, mobile transfer networks, mWallets and 'interoperability hubs', handset manufacturers, technology and equipment providers will share their latest efforts in launching mobile money transfer services and the key challenges facing them at this conference.
This conference is sponsored by Roamware, Paymate, Utiba and VeriSign.
Companies/organisations representing the Mobile Money Transfer Ecosystems will be speaking at this conference:
– Sudhir Gupta, Advisor (Mobile Network), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
– Hemant Kaul, Executive Director-Retail Banking, Axis Bank, India
– Frederic Schepens, EVP Strategic Business Development, Belgacom ICS, Brussels
– Pallab Mitra, Head, Commerce, Bharti Airtel, India
– Gowri T Mukherjee, Senior Vice President & Head eBusiness, Citibank, India
– Druvi Sirisena, Unit Manager-Mobile Commerce, Dialog Telekom PLC, Sri Lanka
– Alexander Boller, Head of Etisalat MMT Initiative, Etisalat, UAE
– Rashed Alabbar, Senior Manager / Product Marketing – eBusiness, Etisalat, UAE
– Richie Sison, Marketing Group Head of G-Xchange, Inc, Globe Telecom, Philippines
– Delwar Hossain Azad, Head, Financial Services, GrameenPhone, Bangladesh
– Srinivas Nidugondi, Internet & Mobile Banking, ICICI Bank, India
– Srinivas Gopal, General Manager-Marketing (Value Added Services), Idea Cellular, India
– Sanjay Swamy, CEO, mChek
– Bharat Bhatia, Regional Director, India, SAARC and South East Asia, Motorola, India
– Pramod Parmar, Business Manager, Nepal Telecom, Nepal
– Probir Roy, Co-Founder & Director, Paymate, India
– Deep Basu, Senior Director of Marketing, Roamware Inc
– Zahir Khoja, Head of M-Paisa, Roshan, Afghanistan
– Lokesh Kumar Singh, Managing Partner, Sanchetna Financial Services, India
– Chandrashekhar Bhide, Head of Product Development, TimesofMoney, India
– Farhad Madan, AVP for Business Development, Utiba Pte Ltd
– Basavaraj Nagaraj, Senior Manager – Product Management, Messaging & Mobile Media division, VeriSign Inc.
– Louie Stojanovski, Director of Regional Operations, Asia Pacific, Messaging and Mobile Media Division, VeriSign, Inc
– Naushad Contractor, Senior Director, Vodafone Essar, India
There will be a pre-conference workshop on 28 July 2009 with the title "Security Issues in Mobile Money Transfer and Payment Services".
NeoEdge is a business media company that aims to serve the corporate world with integrity and excellence by providing cutting edge business intelligence and creating high value networking opportunities. NeoEdge events are developed based on careful and original research including extensive and direct interactions with potential participants in the market. NeoEdge events are distinguished by delivering premier value to customers in a sustainable means.
- Sharon Lim
NeoEdge Pte Ltd
Tel: 65-6557 9166