Shanghai, China (July 13, 2009) /ChinaNewswire.com/ — Following the hugely successful Beijing conference in May, Ethical Beacon delighted to announce that it will be bringing the first-class Anti-Corruption China programme to Shanghai between 20-22 October 2009.
Expert speaking panel of In-House Counsel, with extensive experience of managing compliance programmes in China, are willing to share their compliance policies, knowledge and tools to help attendees to build a programme in China that works. Already confirmed to speak:
– Mark Allenbaugh, Partner, Allenbaugh Samini Ghosheh
– Paul J. Mcnulty, Partner, Baker & Mckenzie
– Beatrice Schaffrath, Partner, Baker & Mckenzie
– Lingli Cheng, Legal Counsel, China, Emerson Electric
– Kenny Tung, Director Legal Affairs, Asia Pacific Region, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
– Andy Rickman, Partner & General Counsel, HSNO
– Matthew Blake , Partner & Chief Compliance Officer, HSNO
– Ming Luo, Senior Counsel, Huawei
– Nima Masroori, General Counsel, Honeywell International
– Bin Qi, Counsel, IBM
– Wu Wei, Partner, King & Wood
– Mao Rong, Legal Consultant, Kodak
– Frank Hong, Senior Partner, Longan Law Firm
– Mark Duval, Director Of Business Operations, Motorola
– Edward R.J. Neunuebel, Regional General Counsel, VP – Government Affairs Asia Pacific, Owens Corning
– Yongfu Li, Senior Counsel, Philip Morris
– Willie Uy, Director Of Legal Affairs, Legal Department, Shui On Development
– Stefan Hoffmann-Kuhnt, VP & Regional Compliance Officer, Siemens
– Scott Lane, Director & Principal, The Red Flag Group
– Donald Koblitz, General Counsel, Volkswagen
– Ma Jun, Legal Counsel, Volvo
To view the full programme and confirmed speaker list, please visit www.AntiCorruptionChina.com or email info@BeaconEvents.com.
About Ethical Beacon
"World-class, market-driven Legal, Compliance, Anti-Corruption & Ethics conferences for Asia Pacific"
Ethical Beacon Events is dedicated to delivering the most innovative, insightful & valuable must-attend conferences and training events in the areas of compliance and anti-corruption in Asia.
Our compliance and anti-corruption events have time and again been first-to-market, leading the way in practical education for In-house Counsel and Compliance Executives across APAC.
Ethical Beacon's events create a unique platform that brings together forward-thinking practitioners from key industries with a common goal of creating and implementing better compliance in Asia and turning corporate ethics and compliance into a competitive advantage for their businesses.
Our team has been created from Beacon Events (formerly IIR in Hong Kong), supported by our Board of Advisors, all of whom are practicing compliance, legal and finance experts from all over the World.
- Ben Shek
Ethical Beacon Events